Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dispatch Update of June 8th



Zomg an update!? Yes, and I am very sorry for the delay, but many of us have finally got our schooling out of the way and our Summer vacations have just begun! What does that mean for you guys? Well, we have a very nice, juicy Summer planned out for you guys.

Blackstone

What the HONK! is going on with Blackstone?

Rest assured, we have had to re-film this project too many times already just to get every bit of every scene nailed perfectly. Editing is about 1/3 completed and our voice actors have been handing me some very nice stuff for the final piece.

Is it going to be just one huge movie or in weekly parts or something?

My minions and I... er um... Staff, have discussed this issue and it seems we will be releasing segments every week, just to make things more exciting and to help me in the end with rendering this monster. There will probably be a total of three parts.

Prophecy

Did this series die?

Did Frankie die? I rest my case.

When can we expect Episode 4?

Alot of our attention has been concentrated on Blackstone but much of the scriptwriting and plot basics for the entire season for Prophecy has already been completed. Rest assured, new episodes for Prophecy will be coming very soon...

Phoenix

Although this is a Dispatch Films project, most of our cast and crew are not exactly involved directly per se. I just have to say that this is another independent project that some of us decided to help produce and that it is, by no means, hindering the progress of any of our original projects.

Well that is just about it for now, some basic updating... On a Sunday... Stay tuned for next weekend's update (hopefully on time as I get back into the swing of things now). Peace.

No comments: